By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- An understanding of how to delineate between what is considered “and what is genuinely “when sourcing.
- The tools with which to develop a sourcing process that factors in complexity around supply market and the relevant category.
- Confidence to develop the strategy that will inform the approach to the supply market, factoring in the external environment and internal issues.
- Techniques to analyze external and internal environments and then develop and develop informed interpretations and recommendations based on said analysis.
- Evaluate how the strategies in place are delivering quantifiable value to the organization.
Points Covered in the Course.
- Make the best strategic sourcing choices to ensure better bottom-line results
- Evaluate commodities to determine your sourcing strategy and type of supplier relationship desired
- Make better sourcing decisions through improved financial techniques and negotiate better deals with suppliers
- Improve the efficiency of your purchasing function and find further cost savings in your business
- Ensure that your sourcing decisions support your overall business strategy